Open position for a new IFF Sales Coordinator
The IFF is looking to employ an energetic Sales Coordinator, with the focus to sell the marketing and TV rights of our Events.
Julkaistu 25.9.2017 13:05
The Sport of Floorball is continuing its global growth and as a part of this the operations and activities of the International Floorball Federation (IFF) are also increasing. The IFF is now looking to develop and re-organise increase the sales activity of our marketing and TV rights, in order to have the possibility to further develop our services and operations. Therefore, we are looking to employ an energetic Sales Coordinator, with the focus to sell the marketing and TV rights of our Events.
The Sales Coordinators primary task is to sell the marketing and TV rights of all the IFF Events, including the European Top Club Competition the Champions Cup, managed by the IFF and Czech Republic, Finland, Sweden and Switzerland. The IFF Marketing function has developed a high-class brand concept and portfolio, which the Sales Coordinator is to update ongoingly. The Sales Coordinator is to roll-out a Sales system and introduce International Floorball to as many companies as possible. As the position is consisting of two parts, were the second is related directly to the sales of the IFF Champions Cup.
The position is a Full-time position for the years 2018 – 2019, with the main focus on sales of all IFF Events, contacts to sponsors and including also the project coordination of the Champions Cup and the CC Steering Group. The Sales Coordinator will join the IFF Office, which has at the moment six full time employees, with the possibility to be located also outside the IFF Office.
The IFF office consists of a general secretary, a competition manager, an event manager, an information & anti-doping manager, an operations coordinator and an office coordinator. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for the following tasks:
- Organise and Coordinate Sales of all IFF Event packages
- Contact potential sponsors and develop and sell solutions for them
- Report continually on the Sales activities to the IFF Marketing Function
- Update Sales Concepts and Presentations for all IFF Events, based on feedback from clients
- Create and sell new solutions for visibility for Floorball Manufacturers
- Keep regular contact with IFF Sponsors
- Coordinate the activities of the Champions Cup Steering Group (CCSG)
- Act as Project Coordinator for the IFF Champions Cup
- Communicate with CC stakeholders and share news and Social Media posts
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Broad experience of Sales and Marketing
- Good experience in dealing with Sponsors, Prospects and Vendors
- Good experience of Project Management
- Result driven and good in working with dead-lines
- Knowledge of National Floorball, Club Teams or other sports organisations, is beneficial
- Good communicational skills and knowledge of web and social media
IFF offers a good view point into international sports, in a fast-growing organisation, which organises over 15 International events in the season 2017 – 2018.
The position is to be filled from the start of the year 2018, but no later than from February 2018 and is firstly employed until the end of 2019, with the aim to continue the employment in IFF also after this, based on the results achieved.
All applications, including a salary request and a CV, should be sent to the IFF Office address at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 13th of October 2017.
If there are any questions, please contact Mr. John Liljelund, IFF secretary general at either or by mobile: +358-400-529030.